News / New era of smarter supply chains as DCSA track & trace standards are unveiled
The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) today unveiled a new set of common standards for ...
News / eeSea reveals a more in-depth probe into liner schedule reliability
Copenhagen-based eeSea has developed a platform designed to accurately gauge the on-time performance of liner ...
News / Amazon is 'playing chess' with its air partners: time to rethink?
Amazon has sold some of its shares in both US partner airlines Atlas Air and ...
News / 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics saw group revenue increase by 10% last year to ...
News / Port of Los Angeles in an uphill struggle to regain traffic lost to the east coast
The US port of Los Angeles is looking to technology and increased collaboration to stem ...
News / Bellwether OOCL's final-quarter results bode well, despite tariff-hit transpacific
OOCL has released it 2019 fourth-quarter operational results, showing volume gains on all its trades ...
News / Air cargo price-fix 'scapegoat' Meta Ullings jailed by US judge
Meta Ullings, former executive of Martinair, is to serve eight months in a US prison ...
News / Box manufacturers issue profit warnings as soft demand forces prices down
Prices of new containers dropped dramatically last year, forcing major box manufacturers to issue recent ...
News / UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
The UAE has banned cargo operators from Moldova from its airports over safety concerns. The ruling ...
News / Bangladesh shippers hard hit by low-sulphur bunker fuel surcharges
Shippers in Bangladesh sending a 40ft container from Chittagong to the deepsea transhipment hubs of Colombo ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. Alan Hedge on Amazon is 'playing chess' with its air partners: time to rethink?
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings