News / 'Data is the new oil of the air cargo industry', we must share it or get left behind
To provide integrated solutions to customers, the air cargo industry must become more collaborative and ...
News / India-China container trade on the increase and President Trump is not happy
India’s container trade growth has benefited from US-China tariffs, but now New Delhi is teetering ...
News / Soft demand and falling rates push 2M to blank another Asia-USEC sailing
2M partners Maersk Line and MSC have announced plans to blank sailings between Asia and ...
News / MCT sale to MSC means the end of common-user transhipment operations in the Med
Italian terminal operator Contship Italia has confirmed it is in discussions to sell its Medcenter ...
News / No relief for container shipping lines as rates on major trades continue to fall
There were further significant falls in spot rates on the key transpacific and Asia-Europe tradelanes ...
News / 'Fantastic' year for Lufthansa Cargo, with revenue and profits on the up
Lufthansa Cargo’s year trended upward in 2018, its results show, but early problems seen across ...
News / Birmingham 'listens to logistics' and exempts trucks from clean air zone fee
Logistics operators have welcomed Birmingham City Council’s one-year extemption for HGVs in its clean air ...
News / Boost for SMEs as Cargo iQ unveils new shipment planning and control platform
Small- and medium-sized forwarders can boost the quality of their air freight services following the ...
News / Air freight must change: it's not ready to meet the growing demands of e-commerce
The air freight industry needs to change dramatically as it undergoes a “paradigm shift” from the demands of ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you