News / With 150 forwarders onboard, booking platform cargo.one now attracts airlines
Cargo.one, the rate and booking platform for air freight, is gaining traction with airlines. Finnair ...
News / More profitable second half helped Hapag-Lloyd stay in the black
Hapag-Lloyd’s net profit came in at $54m last year after the carrier recovered well from ...
News / Low freight rates and high bunker costs see Zim sail into the red
Israeli container shipping line Zim yesterday posted a net loss for 2018 of $119.9m, despite ...
News / Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
PSA International recorded a bounce in both revenues and volumes last year – but not ...
News / Uncertainty remains over who will pay for compliance with IMO 2020
Carriers and shippers remain in dispute over who will pay for compliance with the pending ...
News / Noatum Maritime sets up MIQ Logistics purchase
US-headquartered freight forwarder MIQ is set to be sold to Spanish maritime and logistics group ...
News / NYK secures multi-billion yen 'green loan' to buy scrubbers for its ships
Japanese transport group NYK has secured a ¥9bn ($81m) syndicated ‘green’ loan, supported by eight ...
News / Time to act, says IRU, as truck driver shortage spreads across Europe
The truck driver shortage is now spreading across Europe at an alarming rate, according to ...
News / Technology and data sharing can mitigate the risks of carrying dangerous goods
The aviation and maritime sectors should work together to mitigate risks in the declaration and ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price