Luxury Goods Headlines
Recommends / US tariffs hit $7.5bn of EU goods: a 'lose-lose' situation
Another day, another trade war. The WTO decision to allow the US to impose tariffs ...
Recommends / EU mulls tariffs on US exports to hit back at Trump threat
The trade war is escalating again. The EU is considering putting tariffs on more than ...
Recommends / Now Trump threatens tariffs on $4bn of EU products
Fresh from an apparent truce with the Chinese over the trade war on the transpacific ...
News / US business fury at 'catastrophic' higher trade tariffs on Chinese imports
And so it has come to pass: the US has hiked tariffs on $200bn-worth of imported goods ...
Adidas opts for air freight – 'a temporary setback' – to avoid supply chain shortfall
Cheaper air rates and a dearth of warehouse capacity may be sending shippers to the ...
News / A busy 2018, now ID Logistics is looking forward to 'another dynamic year'
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has reported a 9.2% year-on-year increase in fourth-quarter income, ...
People / Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva new Brazil country manager at FM Logistic
French logistics and transport services provider FM Logistic has appointed Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva (pictured ...
News / New moves to identify global markets for faked goods being sold online
Amazon UK, Germany and Canada have been named as “notorious markets” for counterfeit goods and ...
News / Warning to forwarders as appetite for fake goods will rise alongside trade war tariffs
Forwarders must protect themselves from the risk of shipping counterfeit goods, trade in which is forecast to increase. The ...
News / Vietnam e-commerce boom a headache for logistics players
Vietnam’s explosive e-commerce growth is providing big opportunities – and headaches – for online retailers and their ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route