People / Ivan Liso is new EMEIA director of projects at Crane Worldwide Logistics
Crane Worldwide Logistics has appointed Ivan Liso (pictured above) as its director of projects, EPC ...
News / In a tight market, heavylift operators must be 'more competitive and work together'
Demand in the multipurpose and heavylift shipping sector grew just 2.8% last year and “competition continues ...
Comment / Analysis: what price the Gefco IPO? An unappealing asset but worth watching
The public market listings of German ocean carrier Hapag-Lloyd and Swiss 3PL Ceva Logistics were ...
News / 'Success story' Gefco formally applies to launch IPO next year
French logistics giant Gefco has applied to the Paris Euronext stock exchange to launch an ...
News / Indonesia seen as a way of escape for shippers from the China-US trade war
Taiwan-based 3PL Dimerco has turned to Indonesia to combat US-China trade war challenges. The company is ...
Recommends / US tariffs hang over China’s biggest trade fair
Yesterday saw the start of the three-week long Canton Fair in Guangzhou, where Chinese exporters gather ...
News / 747F operator loses business and calls for US to ease restriction on bigger cargo
A US restriction on carrying tall, rigid cargo on 747 freighters is costing US operators ...
People / Kerry Logistics promotes Kenny Rutgersson as MD Sweden
Kerry Logistics has promoted Kenny Rutgersson to managing director of Kerry Logistics (Sweden). Mr Rutgersson will ...
News / DFDS revamps service network from Norway, adding capacity and new call
DFDS has announced plans to shake-up its service network connecting the UK, Norway and continental ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you