Hi Tech Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Xavier Urbain on life at CEVA post-IPO & CMA CGM – "the first year of a new company"
The annual results of CEVA Logistics were nothing exceptional, but a new captivating layout and ...
People / Marc Porta to lead Kerry subsidiaries in Spain and Portugal
Kerry Logistics has appointed Marc Porta (pictured above) as managing director of its subsidiaries in ...
News / Tigers beefs up its digital logistics offering with 'a world first' – SmartHub:Connect
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers has beefed-up its digital logistics capabilities with what it claims is ...
News / Vietnam 'hits its stride' as more shippers and logistics players enter the market
The US-China trade war is set to accelerate the shift of manufacturing to Vietnam this ...
Recommends / A tiny screw shows why Apple computers can’t be assembled in the US
Exploring the nuanced implications of the China-US trade war can be fascinating. Take this article ...
Recommends / Should Apple’s results worry the air freight market?
This week Apple slashed its sales forecast in anticipation of a slowdown in iPhone sales. ...
Recommends / Toys and televisions litter island beaches after cargo ship loses containers
Not a good start to 2019 for the world’s second largest box line MSC. Yesterday ...
News / Sea Machines gains financial support to develop autonomous containerships
The prospect of unmanned container vessels serving global container supply chains took another step forward ...
News / MNX Global Logistics acquires acquires express division of NGL
MNX Global Logistics has acquired the express division of Network Global Logistics (NGL) for an ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price