Fashion & Lifestyle Headlines
News / Another trade route for Bangladesh with new Biman flights to Manchester
Bangladesh has found a new trade route, at a time when its export market is ...
Recommends / The perils of being on trend, but not on time
Quartz goes inside the supply chain issues that have recently dogged subscription fashion service Rent ...
Recommends / US tariffs hit $7.5bn of EU goods: a 'lose-lose' situation
Another day, another trade war. The WTO decision to allow the US to impose tariffs ...
News / India's container trade slumps amid ripples from tariff tussles
India’s container trade growth plummeted in the second quarter, highlighting the country’s faltering economy and ...
News / Human rights abuse alert as China's Xinjiang supply chain links expand
Food and hi-tech electronic supply chains have been warned they may be caught up in ...
News / US retailers continue to scramble to bring goods in to beat new tariffs
US container import volumes continued to surge over the summer, ahead of more tariff hikes ...
News / Korean Air eyes new routes as a second trade war starts in Asia
Korean Air has reduced flights to Japan and expanded cargo services to South-east Asia and ...
People / Kerry appoints industry veteran John Parkes MD for integrated logistics
Kerry Logistics has appointed John Parkes (pictured above) as its managing director for integrated logistics. Mr ...
News / Davies Turner still has a taste for Turkey, despite local trade volatility
Davies Turner says it remains committed to serving the Turkish market, despite depressed trading conditions ...
News / Amazon Prime Day – 175 million online purchases to be delivered
Now in its fifth year, Amazon’s Prime Day has become an online shopping orgy of ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route