Fashion & Lifestyle Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Headhunting Panalpina staff – bulls vs bears
While trying to determine whether the M&A wind blowing from the west could alter the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Xavier Urbain on life at CEVA post-IPO & CMA CGM – "the first year of a new company"
The annual results of CEVA Logistics were nothing exceptional, but a new captivating layout and ...
People / Marc Porta to lead Kerry subsidiaries in Spain and Portugal
Kerry Logistics has appointed Marc Porta (pictured above) as managing director of its subsidiaries in ...
News / Tigers beefs up its digital logistics offering with 'a world first' – SmartHub:Connect
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers has beefed-up its digital logistics capabilities with what it claims is ...
News / XPO Logistics sees revenue and profits up in 2018, but the 2019 view not so rosy
XPO Logistics yesterday reported double-digit increases in both revenue and profit in its 2018 full-year results. But ...
News / Vietnam 'hits its stride' as more shippers and logistics players enter the market
The US-China trade war is set to accelerate the shift of manufacturing to Vietnam this ...
News / A busy 2018, now ID Logistics is looking forward to 'another dynamic year'
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has reported a 9.2% year-on-year increase in fourth-quarter income, ...
News / Retailers hit for added transport costs as 'wardrobing' becomes the fashion
“Wardrobing” is costing UK retailers more than £800m a year. Some 13% of 2,000 consumers surveyed ...
News / Biman eyes freighter services to capture more of Bangladesh's air freight market
Biman Bangladesh Airlines is hoping to lure some of the 90% of cargo traffic from ...
People / Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva new Brazil country manager at FM Logistic
French logistics and transport services provider FM Logistic has appointed Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva (pictured ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?