News / Booming cross-border e-commerce driving change in supply chains
The global e-commerce sector grew 18.2% last year, driven by greater volumes of cross-border traffic, ...
Comment / Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
The reason why I have not downgraded my personal fair value (FV) estimates of US-based ...
Recommends / State departments backs plan for US to set own global package rates
It’s been widely contended that the Chinese e-commerce market has been effectively subsidised by the ...
News / Air freight must change: it's not ready to meet the growing demands of e-commerce
The air freight industry needs to change dramatically as it undergoes a “paradigm shift” from the demands of ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba wants to make money in logistics where the risks are higher
Alibaba’s (BABA) ~$700m STO Express move this week was unsurprising as far as its strategic ...
Recommends / Alibaba extends retail push with investment in STO Express
The noise surrounding Amazon may ring louder, but China’s Alibaba is in many ways mirroring ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Eric Pilling: "Welcome to the forwarding jungle" – how to adapt, survive and thrive
After an epic tour of duty spanning nearly two decades, working for the industry’s largest ...
News / Air freight the star performer for DP-DHL in 'a challenging year'
Air freight proved the star performer for Deutsche Post-DHL (DP-DHL) in 2018 as its Express ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price