Comment / Market Insight: Maersk's 4PL ambitions – "What do they know about SCM and forwarding? Nothing"
I was having a fascinating and rather entertaining call with Mr Ocean, talking about Korean ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina's takeover tale – the devil is in the (legal) detail
I realise there’s a danger that we are all getting a little fatigue from the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: A CEVA Logistics de-listing on its way as investors jump ship?
Today’s news concerning CMA CGM and CEVA Logistics is, perhaps, unexpected – but the French carrier can ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Brookfield's $4.7bn Oaktree Capital deal – a sign of hard times to come in logistics
The first time I privately met the bankers of Oaktree Capital Management in London was ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba wants to make money in logistics where the risks are higher
Alibaba’s (BABA) ~$700m STO Express move this week was unsurprising as far as its strategic ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Why is APMM working on a McDonald's strategy when it has a stuffed Damco turkey on the table?
A few days ago, Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) advertised a new takeaway strategy – part ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
It is still less than two months since DSV first made its formal offer for ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina talks back – "context and culture are very different" ocean head says
After all manner of news, rumour and speculation surrounding the possible outcome of DSV’s ~ ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you