People / Jakub Ptacnik is new business development manager for B&H in Prague
B&H Worldwide has appointed Jakub Ptacnik (pictured above) as business development manager for its new ...
People / Joseph Jensen new MD of customer experience at Unilode Aviation Solution
Unilode Aviation Solution has appointed Joseph Jensen (pictured above) as managing director of customer experience. Mr ...
Recommends / Airbus to scrap A380 production as Emirates puts in 70 smaller aircraft order
Big aviation news today – even if it’s not very freight-y. Airbus is to stop ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
Recommends / HNA Group's terrible year set to continue into 2019
FlightGlobal has published an excellent examination of HNA Group, the struggling Chinese behemoth. It sums ...
Recommends / Post-Brexit disruption at Dover could last six months
Six months of traffic jams, and chartered aircraft to supply medication. This, according to the ...
News / ISO invites comments on first global standards for operating drones
Next year will see the adoption of the first worldwide standards for operating drones. The International ...
Recommends / EU still struggling with system to bypass sanctions on Iran
EU attempts to circumvent US sanctions on Iran and maintain trade with the republic are ...
People / Gary Wilson and Mark McKenna new men at the top at B&H Worldwide
B&H Worldwide has made a double appointment: Gary Wilson becomes managing director and Mark McKenna (pictured ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price