People / Jakub Ptacnik is new business development manager for B&H in Prague
B&H Worldwide has appointed Jakub Ptacnik (pictured above) as business development manager for its new ...
People / Joseph Jensen new MD of customer experience at Unilode Aviation Solution
Unilode Aviation Solution has appointed Joseph Jensen (pictured above) as managing director of customer experience. Mr ...
Recommends / Airbus to scrap A380 production as Emirates puts in 70 smaller aircraft order
Big aviation news today – even if it’s not very freight-y. Airbus is to stop ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
News / MNX Global Logistics acquires acquires express division of NGL
MNX Global Logistics has acquired the express division of Network Global Logistics (NGL) for an ...
Recommends / HNA Group's terrible year set to continue into 2019
FlightGlobal has published an excellent examination of HNA Group, the struggling Chinese behemoth. It sums ...
Recommends / Post-Brexit disruption at Dover could last six months
Six months of traffic jams, and chartered aircraft to supply medication. This, according to the ...
News / ISO invites comments on first global standards for operating drones
Next year will see the adoption of the first worldwide standards for operating drones. The International ...
Recommends / EU still struggling with system to bypass sanctions on Iran
EU attempts to circumvent US sanctions on Iran and maintain trade with the republic are ...
People / Gary Wilson and Mark McKenna new men at the top at B&H Worldwide
B&H Worldwide has made a double appointment: Gary Wilson becomes managing director and Mark McKenna (pictured ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?